« Home | Monday a new week » | Char Kway Teow » | Some self-reflection (maybe only) » | Friday blues » | Doing my bit for charity » | Lanky leather pants on Ebay » | A win is a win » | Series of unfortunate events » | How to push the romance button? » | Love for camera is blind » 

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 

Time flies

Now what have I been doing for the past few days? I seriously can't remember. I know I was excited for my gf as she's got a couple of interviews this week. I'm happy for her that she's getting an opportunity for something new. Her current job is only a 6 months contract. Contract basis just doesn't go down with me. It's like a 6 months affair with no strings attached. Not so easy! After 6 months you have to go on with your life and look for another. It just feels so tiring for me. Hope the next job she get is permanent. Change is good but constant change is another matter.

Oh well, wish her good luck for her interviews. Hope she's not as jittery as usual in interviews. The more interviews you have, the better you'll get. :)