« Home | Some self-reflection (maybe only) » | Friday blues » | Doing my bit for charity » | Lanky leather pants on Ebay » | A win is a win » | Series of unfortunate events » | How to push the romance button? » | Love for camera is blind » | You'll Never Walk Alone » | Holiday Buyer's Guide 2005 (No not ipods) » 

Sunday, November 13, 2005 

Char Kway Teow

I had char kway teow today. I cooked it for my gf and me. Doesn't taste too bad. It's not exactly char kway teow, but it's got yellow noodles and kway teow and fish cake and dark sauce. Not exactly the Singapore version but can't complain. Taste good though could be better. Didn't want to put too much oil in it. It's like a low fat version.

Nothing much happen today. Was busy for the past couple of days and just didn't have time to sit down and write what's going on down here. Weather's been bad. And when I say bad, it's getting HOTTER. Arrrrrr... Soon when Dec comes it'll be really HOT! But that also means I should be heading down to the beach and oogle at the gals in bikinis. Oops, no I meant I'm going there to suntan my white smooth buttock :)

Haven't been putting in my best at work the last couple of days. I don't know whether is it peer influence lol! Well, the reason I say that is the first thing my colleague who came in is say 'I don't feel like working today.' What a dampener. What a great start to a day. There I was feeling all good and cherry and bubbling to work and he just have to sprout that. I kept count, out of the last 5 days he mentioned it at least 3 times. That of course ain't good for my productivity. Plus I slept late some days staying up late to read books and waking up early. Drinking bottles of Vs (the equivalent of Red Bull here) didn't help me either, I'm still feeling sleepy.

Anyway, it's late and rainy. Rain = sleep if you get my drift. *grins*