« Home | Wedding » | Weee!! my camera » | Fake Beerbelly » | World Cup here we come! » | Shopping day » | Time flies » | Monday a new week » | Char Kway Teow » | Some self-reflection (maybe only) » | Friday blues » 

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 

Need for speed

The latest instalment of Need for Speed: Most Wanted is out. For those in the unknown, NFS is a car racing game. It injects in a storyline, with awesome graphics and cars and a variety of cities, tracks, courses to drive in.

For those astute enough, you know where to find them. For those less astute, you can always do a search for Need For Speed: Most Wanted demo.

Now please let me get back to my game.

About me

  • I'm a bigbanana
  • From Singapore then; Sydney now, Where the roads are bumpy & potty. Where the seafood used to be cheap.
  • Ah, I sibei bochup, sibei slack, sibei laid back, sibei happy go lucky. Why there's no fav food ah?
  • My full profile
  • Email me
Powered by
All herein licensed under a Creative Commons License Creative Commons License