« Home | World Cup here we come! » | Shopping day » | Time flies » | Monday a new week » | Char Kway Teow » | Some self-reflection (maybe only) » | Friday blues » | Doing my bit for charity » | Lanky leather pants on Ebay » | A win is a win » 

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 

Fake Beerbelly

I guess it was a busy and hectic 2 weeks since I've updated my blog. I'll try to fill it up with what I've done in the meantime. Well, with friend's wedding, buying of my camera, helping people move house, upgrading some pc parts, oogling xbox 360 etc hell yes I'll be busy.

Meanwhile, check out this beerbelly drinking bag. Cool!

As per their website - The result? A removable spare tire that also serves a stealth beverage. So now you can not only sport the look thatÂ?s legit to the touch (and the frisk), but you can also enjoy a tasty beverage wherever you want, whenever you want!

Don't ask me why and/or how I found that site. :)

About me

  • I'm a bigbanana
  • From Singapore then; Sydney now, Where the roads are bumpy & potty. Where the seafood used to be cheap.
  • Ah, I sibei bochup, sibei slack, sibei laid back, sibei happy go lucky. Why there's no fav food ah?
  • My full profile
  • Email me
Powered by
All herein licensed under a Creative Commons License Creative Commons License